1. Kanchana Chanprasert. (2020). A Survey Satisfaction of Users Graduate Due to TQF Master of Arts (Teaching Science) in Academics Years 2014-2015 (2563). Proceeding of the 5th RSU National and International research Conference on Science and Technology
2. Pisit Klangprapan, Ornjira Aruksakunwong. Structural analysis and interaction of wild-type and mutant HIV 1 protease
in complex with curcumin derivatives using molecular Docking. The 2020 Pure and Applied Chemistry International Conference (PACCON 2020) The Pure and Applied Chemistry InternationalConference 2020 (PACCON2020) “Chemistry for Catalyzing Sustainability and Prosperity” February 13-14, 2020
3. Bochagon Chienwiboonsook, Panya Maneechakr. Adsorption of Metal Cations using Low-Cost Biochar Modified by HNO3 and KMnO4, The 2020 Pure and Applied Chemistry International Conference (PACCON 2020), February 13-14, 2020
4. Jariyanan Kasemsuk, Surachai Karnjanakom. A Facile Way for Conversion of Sucrose into 5-HMF at Low Reaction Temperature under Deep Eutectic Solvents, The 2020 Pure and Applied Chemistry International Conference (PACCON 2020), February 13-14, 2020
2. Promputta, P., Janseecha, T., & Anupunpisit, V. 2020. Effect of Vernonia Cinerea extract on heart and coronary artery fibrosis of chronic nicotine-treated rat. Burapha Science Journal, 25(1), 221-235.
3. Titiporn Mekrungruangwong, Pimpetch Kasetsuwan, Sheepsumon Viboolvorakul, Suthiluk Patumraj. (2020). Protective Effects of Exercise Training Against Aged-Induced the Reduction of Cardiac Angiogenic Capacity in Middle-Aged Rats
Cardiol Cardiovasc Med 4 (1): 058-065.
4. Channipa Chanpakdeea , Sheepsumon Viboolvorakulb, Suthiluk Patumrajc. (2020). Exercise training improves age-related changes in cerebral capillary vascularity through the upregulation of PI3K / Akt signaling. Chula Med J Vol. 63 No. 4 October - December 2019;229-238
5. P Ketkomol, W Chongsa, T Punjanon. (2019). Qualitative and quantitative assessment of hydroquinone in skin whitening cosmetics in Pathum Thani Province, Thailand. Journal of Associated Medical Sciences, 52 (3): 170-174.
7. Yoopat, P., Kladkunsaeng, S., Chotisura, K., Vanwonterghem, K. (2019). The impact of using smartphones in two different sitting postures on muscle tension and fatigue in Thai young adults: A pilot study. Journal of Current Science and Technology, 9(2), pp. 149 – 160
1. Vichaibun, V., Kanchanaphum, P. (2019). Study on the effecst of lemon juice on chemical and functional properties of some fruit juices. Acta Universitatis Cibiniensis Series E: FOOD TECHNOLOGY. 23(2), 187-192.
2. Wasinpiyamongkol, L., Kanchanaphum, P. (2019). Isolaing and identifying fungi to determine whether their biological properties have the potential to control the population density of mosquito. Heliyon, 2019, 5(8), e02331
5. Sutarnthip Ruengprapavuta, Thanet Sophonnithiprasert, Napapan Pongpoungphet. (2019). The effectiveness of chemical solutions on the removal of carbaryl residues from cucumber and chili presoaked in carbaryl using the HPLC technique. Food Chemistry 309 (2020) 125659
6. P. Maneechakr, S. Karnjanakom, “Environmental surface chemistries and adsorption behaviors of metal cations (Fe3+, Fe2+, Ca2+ and Zn2+) on manganese dioxide-modified green biochar”, RSC Advances, 9 (2019) 24074–24086.
8. P. Maneechakr, S. Karnjanakom, “A combination of 2k factorial with Box-Behnken designs for FAME production via methanolysis of waste cooking palm oil over low-cost catalyst”, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 7 (2019) 103389.
9. S. Karnjanakom, P. Maneechakr, “Designs of linear-quadratic regression models for facile conversion of carbohydrate into high value (5-(ethoxymethyl)furan-2-carboxaldehyde) fuel chemical”, Energy Conversion and Management, 196 (2019) 410–417.
11. P. Maneechakr, S. Karnjanakom, “The essential role of Fe(III) ion removal over efficient/low-cost activated carbon: Surface chemistry and adsorption behavior”, Research on Chemical Intermediates, 45 (2019) 4583–4605.
12. T.T.V. Tran, S. Kongparakul, S. Karnjanakom, P. Reubroycharoen, G. Guan, N. Chanlek, C. Samart, “Selective production of green solvent (isoamyl acetate) from fusel oil using a sulfonic acid-functionalized KIT-6 catalyst”, Molecular Catalysis, (In press),
15. B Sukkaneewat, D Sridaeng, N Chantarasi. (2020). Fully water-blown polyisocyanurate-polyurethane foams with improved mechanical properties prepared from aqueous solution of gelling/blowing and trimerization e-Polymers 2019; 19: 277–289.
16. Pongjan Yoopat, Premkamon Pitakwong, Kamiel Vanwonterghem. (2020). Assessing the physiological strain of physical therapists according to work experience: A cross-sectional study. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. 24:256-262.